In this course, Brad will walk through a few of the product launches he has been a part of, and breakdown what went to each successful launch.
By the end of this masterclass, you will be able to:
- The basics of a good product launch.
- AR/PR-Marketing Communications.
- Content planning-Distribution.
- Creating the launch plan.
- Launch day activities-Post.
- Launch activities to maximize staying power.
Meet your Mentor:
Brad Johnson has 10 years experience leading marketing efforts for early-stage software startups. He is the Director of Product Marketing for DevOps automation startup Blink Ops, which recently announced $26M in Series A funding from Lightspeed Venture Partners. Prior to Blink Ops, Brad was a product marketer at Netlify for developer collaboration tools, after being acquired as part of startup FeaturePeek where he was Head of Marketing. He’s also worked at an IP law firm, a handful of SaaS startups, and as a middle school substitute teacher.